The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher dedicated to being a resource for the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries.
CFR seeks to foster civil and informed discussion of foreign policy issues.
- Users should be respectful of others and their views.
- Comments should address the topic(s) of the post to which you are responding.
- The following may result in a comment being removed and/or the user being banned from participating in future discussions:
- verbal abuse or personal attacks targeting an individual or entity
- hate speech, or any communication that disparages a person or a group on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or other characteristic
- making threats or using threatening language
All comments are moderated to ensure compliance with this policy. Questions about this policy can be emailed to email@example.com.