Ron Paul released this "Economic Plan to Restore Nevada" on February 2, 2012. The press release states,
"The plan helps Nevada residents, workers, retirees, debtors, home buyers, homeowners including those facing foreclosure, job-creators like the tourism industry, federal land ownership victims, and other stakeholders renew the Silver State's economy and sovereignty after decades of disastrous Washington interference.
The five key elements of the 'Plan to Restore Nevada' include:
1. Restoring Nevada's Job Market
2. Restoring the Housing Market
3. Restoring Tipped-Worker Wages
4. Restoring a Common Sense Visa System
5. Giving Nevada Back To Nevadans."
[Editor's Note: Click here for more CFR 2012 campaign resources, which examine the foreign policy and national security dimensions of the presidential race.]