On November 24–26, 2013, the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations, Getulio Vargas Foundation, and CFR convened the fourth Council of Councils regional conference, in conjunction with the Hemispheric Meeting of Councils on International Relations: "The Future of the Americas in Global Governance."
Participants discussed five major themes:
• Is there a Latin America?
• Latin America in Regional and Global Trade Arrangements
• The Group of Twenty and Global Governance
• Organized Crime and Narcotics
• Energy Security in Latin America
For more information on the David Rockefeller Studies Program, contact:
December 15 Application Deadline:
Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship
January 16 Application Deadline:
IAF in Nuclear Security
March 1 Application Deadline:
Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship
For application instructions and more information, visit www.cfr.org/fellowships.