On September 8–10, 2013, the Italian Institute of International Affairs and CFR convened the third Council of Councils regional conference: "Europe and the Future of Global Governance."
Participants discussed six major themes:
• The European crisis: the eurozone's future and the European Union's role in global governance
• The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and the future of international trade
• Transformation in the Arab world: the role of regional and global institutions
• The BRICS: What contribution do they give to global governance?
• The geopolitics of energy: the European case
• The future of the Group of Twenty
December 15 Application Deadline:
Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship
January 16 Application Deadline:
IAF in Nuclear Security
March 1 Application Deadline:
Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship
For application instructions and more information, visit www.cfr.org/fellowships.
For more information on the David Rockefeller Studies Program, contact: