- Bureau of Economic Analysis: Interactive Data
Data included on International Transactions and Direct Investment and Multinational Companies.
- Census Bureau: Foreign Trade Data
State by state data, trade by commodity, U.S. total trade.
- Doing Business: Trading Across Borders data
International Finance Corporation and World Bank initiative; "procedural requirements for exporting and importing a standardized cargo of goods" by region or country.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: Economics: International Data
International data divided by countries, geography, indicators, and institutions.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO): TradeStat
Food and agricultural trade statistics since 1961 by country and commodities.
- International Trade Centre: Trade statistics
Trade statistics and market access information for export development.
- ITA: State Data
"Effects of international trade on all 50 states' economic infrastructures."
- ITA: Trade Stats Express
"Retrieve, visualize, analyze, print and download your customized output" on national merchandise exports, imports, trade balances and state merchandise exports.
- OECD: Foreign Direct Investment statistics
Data, analysis, and forecasts of FDI statistics.
- UN Trade Statistics
Global trade statistics organized by methodology, capacity building, data, and coordination.
- US Census Bureau: U.S. International Trade Data
Includes interactive graphs and recent news.
- World Bank Data: Trade
Global trade data organized by country and by topic, including indicators, data catalog, and microdata.
- World Bank: Logistics Performance Index
"To help countries identify the challenges and opportunities they face in their performance on trade logistics and what they can do to improve their performance...comparisons across 155 countries."
- World Trade Organization (WTO): International trade and tariff data
Statistic databases, annual analysis of trade data (leading traders, trade by sector and product, regional trade, LDCs, etc.).
Includes information about the recent negotiations of the Trade Policy and Programs (TPP) and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).
- BEA: International Economics Accounts
Information about financial transactions with foreigners, trade in goods and services, international services, and international investment position.
- ITA: Free Trade Agreements
Includes impacts by state and partner countries.
- ITA: Trade Agreements and Negotiations
Includes information on multilateral and bilateral negotiations and agreements.
- OAS: SICE Foreign Trade Information System
Trade agreements and policy developments of the Americas.
- Policy Archive: Trade
From the Center for Government Studies, a free digital archive of foundation-funded and other public policy research.
- US Department of State: Trade Policy and Programs
State Department page on the TPP.
- USTR Fact Sheet: Values Driving U.S. Trade Policy
- USTR: Trade Agreements
Includes free trade agreements, trade and investment framework agreements, and bilateral investment treaties.
- USTR: Trade Topics
Includes trade toolbox, localization barriers, and trade promotion authority.
- USTR: Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP)
USTR information on the TTIP.
- USTR: U.S. Objectives, U.S. Benefits In the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: A Detailed View
- Wilson Center: America's Trade Policy blog
- WTO: United States of America and the WTO
Profile of U.S. WTO membership, includes news, tariffs, policy, negotiations, disputes; See also interactive map of trade agreements: http://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/region_e/rta_participation_map_e.htm
- Doing Business: Trading Across Borders
From International Finance Corporation and World Bank; data, reports, rankings.
- Census Bureau: Foreign Trade
"Responsible for issuing regulations governing the reporting of all export shipments from the United States." Includes import and export statistics, information on export regulations, commodity classifications.
"Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today's global marketplace." Includes laws, logistics, liscense requirements, data sources, etc.
Information on the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
- ITA: Trade Compliance Center
"One-stop shop for getting U.S. government assistance in resolving the trade barriers or unfair situations you encounter in foreign markets."
- U.S. International Trade Commission
"Investigates the effects of dumped and subsidized imports on domestic industries and conducts global safeguard investigations...also adjudicates cases involving imports that allegedly infringe intellectual property rights."
- International Trade Union Confederation: Documents
"The promotion and defence of workers' rights and interests, through international cooperation between trade unions, global campaigning and advocacy within the major global institutions."
- Legal Information Institute: Trade Regulation
Federal and state statutes and laws.
- OAS: SICE Trade-Related Issues - Disciplines
"Relevant national legislation, trade agreements provisions, and information on specialized governmental agencies" for anti-dumping, intellectual property.
Regulatory news, analysis, and opinion, maintained by University of Pennsylvania
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
- USTR: Trade Toolbox - Trade Laws
U.S. and International laws.