Visit us at the American Library Association Annual Conference in New Orleans on June 22 - 25 at booth #3659!
Sign up for our CFR Campus Newsletter to be updated on the latest resources, events, and programs from CFR. By entering your email, you are also eligible for a chance to win a free signed copy of A World in Disarray by CFR President Richard N. Haass. The deadline for this giveaway is June 30; the winner will be notified on July 9.
Great CFR Resources
We have highlighted the best resources for librarians and educators:
- Model Diplomacy - CFR’s free National Security Council simulation
- World101 - A growing library of multimedia primers
- Academic Conference Calls - The ACC series provides a forum for educators and students to interact with CFR experts and scholars and join the debate on foreign policy.
- Explainers and InfoGuides - Explainers include award-winning digital resources from CFR such as Backgrounders and Interactives. A go-to resource for contextualizing developments in international relations, they are regularly updated.
- Teaching Notes - CFR Teaching Notes provide discussion questions, classroom activities, essay prompts, and supplemental readings for a variety of CFR resources.
- CFR Events - Each year CFR organizes more than one hundred on-the-record events, conference calls, and podcasts in which senior government officials, global leaders, business executives, and prominent thinkers discuss pressing international issues.
- Foreign Affairs site license - Fill out the All Access Request Form and mention ALA to receive a free 30 day site license