Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from August 1, 2015 to August 8, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- August 1: Boko Haram killed thirteen in Konduga, Borno.
- August 2: Boko Haram killed eight in Madagali, Adamawa.
- August 4: Boko Haram killed eight and kidnapped 135 in Tchakarmari, Cameroon.
- August 4: Boko Haram killed ten fishermen in Kukawa, Borno. Thirteen insurgents were also killed in the incident.
- August 5: Chadian soldiers killed seven Boko Haram insurgents in Tchoukou Dallah, Chad.
- August 6: Boko Haram killed nine in Fika, Yobe.
- August 7: Suspected pirates killed four soldiers and one policeman in Bayelsa, Niger Delta.