Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from December 13 to December 19, 2014. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- December 14: Two were killed in Ibadan, Oyo during a clash over land.
- December 14: Sectarian violence in Agatu, Benue resulted in the deaths of five people.
- December 14: Boko Haram killed 35 and abducted 185 in Gumsuri near Chibok, Borno.
- December 17: Herdsmen killed five in Sanga, Kaduna.
- December 17: Boko Haram killed ten and kidnapped two in a highway attack in Kukawa, Borno.
- December 17: The Cameroon army killed 116 Boko Haram militants and lost 1 soldier in Amchide, Cameroon.
- December 17: Nigerian troops killed seventy-five Boko Haram militants in Damboa, Borno, repelling an attack on the Yola Electricity Distribution Company.
- December 18: Sectarian violence resulted in the deaths of three in Ughelli North, Delta.