Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from December 14 to 20, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker, featured below.
- December 14: The Nigerian Air Force killed "some" (est. at ten) Boko Haram militants in Kukawa, Borno.
- December 14: Boko Haram killed nineteen Fulani herdsmen in Ngala, Borno.
- December 16: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (est. at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- December 16: Three were killed during multiple clashes in Surulere, Lagos.
- December 17: Bandits kidnapped three from a school in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina.
- December 17: Boko Haram killed fourteen in Kaiga, Chad.
- December 17: Gunmen abducted twelve from a bus in Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
- December 17: Kidnappers abducted five in Ganye, Adamawa.
- December 18: A clash between civilians and the police resulted in the deaths of two policemen and two civilians in Akure North, Ondo.
- December 19: Communal violence led to twelve deaths in Abi, Cross River.
- December 19: Bandits kidnapped three in Chikun, Kaduna.