Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from December 5, 2015 to December 11, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- December 5: Three suicide bombers killed themselves and twenty-seven others in Koulfoua, Chad. Boko Haram is suspected.
- December 6: Three soldiers and "several" (estimated at five) Boko Haram insurgents were killed in Sambisa Forest in Gwoza, Borno.
- December 7: Unknown gunmen killed four in Lagos State, Lagos.
- December 9: Nigerian troops killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of Boko Haram insurgents in Sambisa Forest in Gwoza, Borno.
- December 9: Nigerian troops killed five Boko Haram insurgents in Geidam, Yobe.
- December 10: Boko Haram killed fourteen and abducted "several" (estimated at five) in Biu, Borno.
- December 11: One suspected Boko Haram suicide bomber killed himself and ten others in Kolofata, Cameroon.