Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 4, 2015 to July 10, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 4: Two students were killed by herdsmen in Barkin Ladi, Plateau.
- July 4: Cattle rustlers killed forty in Birnin Magaji, Zamfara.
- July 5: Boko Haram killed twenty-six over two nights in the towns of Merom and Tiskra in Chad.
- July 5: A suicide bomber killed six in a church in Potiskum, Yobe. Boko Haram is suspected.
- July 5: Boko Haram killed fifty-one in Jos North, Plateau.
- July 6: A suicide bomber killed one near a mosque in Kano.
- July 7: A bomb killed twenty-five in Kaduna. Boko Haram is suspected.
- July 7: A suicide bomber killed herself and forty others in Sabon Gari, Kaduna. Boko Haram is suspected.
- July 7: A suicide bomber killed herself and four others at a military checkpoint in Borno.
- July 7: Boko Haram killed thirteen in Bordo, Cameroon.
- July 9: Boko Haram killed five in Dagaya, Niger.
- July 10: Boko Haram killed eleven in Kaga, Borno.
- July 10: Boko Haram killed eight in Ngala, Borno.
- July 10: A suicide bombers killed him/herself and three others in Maiduguri, Borno.