Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 2 to June 8, 2018. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 2: Nigerian soldiers killed ten Boko Haram militants in Ngala, Borno.
- June 2: Five were killed in a communal clash in Kogi, Kogi.
- June 3: Herdsmen killed ten in Kwande, Benue.
- June 3: A cult clash resulted in eight deaths in Oturkpo, Benue.
- June 3: Two were killed during a prison break in Chanchaga, Niger.
- June 3: Herdsmen killed three policemen and eight others in Nasarawa, Nasarawa.
- June 4: Herdsmen killed eight in Gassol, Taraba.
- June 4: Three Boko Haram suicide bombers killed themselves and seven others in Diffa, Niger.
- June 3–June 4: A cult clash resulted in nine deaths in Calabar, Cross River.
- June 5: Herdsmen killed eight in Guma, Benue.
- June 6: Herdsmen killed five in Logo, Benue.
- June 7: Nigerian soldiers killed five bandits in Maru, Zamfara.
- June 7: Nigerian troops killed three Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- June 7: The Nigerian military killed four civilians in Nemba, Bauchi.
- June 7: Nigerian troops killed twelve bandits in Giwa, Kaduna.
- June 8: Bandits kidnapped twenty-three in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna.