Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from March 25 to March 31 2017. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- March 25: Herdsmen killed one at a prison farm in Kwande, Benue.
- March 25: Boko Haram killed three in Konduga, Borno.
- March 28: An IED planted by Boko Haram killed two CJTF in Dikwa, Borno.
- March 29: Sectarian violence led to nine people being shot, but no deaths, in Ife North, Osun.
- March 29: Soldiers killed one Boko Haram militant in Dikwa, Borno.
- March 30: Boko Haram killed one and kidnapped twenty-two girls in Gwoza, Borno.