Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from March 26, to April 1, 2016. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- March 26: Boko Haram killed four in Askira/Uba, Borno.
- March 26: Ten were killed in a cult clash in Ohaji/Egbema, Imo.
- March 27: Unknown actors bombed a pipeline in Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa, killing three.
- March 27: An army colonel was kidnapped and then killed in Chikun, Kaduna.
- March 27: Nigerian troops killed twenty-nine Boko Haram insurgents in Gwoza, Borno.
- March 29: Nigerian troops killed thirty-five Boko Haram insurgents in Kala/Balge, Borno.
- March 30: Boko Haram killed six Nigerien solders in Diffa, Niger.
- March 31: Nigerian troops killed nine Boko Haram insurgents in Bama, Borno.