Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from March 3 to March 9, 2018. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- March 4: Sectarian violence led to twenty deaths in Sardauna, Taraba.
- March 5: Herdsmen killed five in Guma, Benue.
- March 5: Herdsmen killed twenty-six in Okpokwu, Benue.
- March 5: A suicide bomber killed himself and three CJTF members in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram was suspected.
- March 5: Boko Haram killed three loggers in Dikwa, Borno.
- March 6: Pirates killed three in Ogbia, Bayelsa.
- March 6: A Boko Haram landmine killed four loggers in Dikwa, Borno.
- March 6: Boko Haram killed three in Ngala, Borno.
- March 7: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Takum, Taraba.
- March 8: Herdsmen killed five in Bassa, Plateau.
- March 9: Herdsmen killed ten in Bokkos, Plateau.