Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from March 7 to 13, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- March 7: Boko Haram killed seven in Diffa, Niger.
- March 8: Gunmen kidnapped three in Aniocha South, Delta.
- March 8: Bandits killed eight in Bungudu, Zamfara.
- March 8: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- March 9: Kidnappers abducted six and killed one in Shagari, Sokoto.
- March 9: Kidnappers abducted four students in Funtua, Katsina.
- March 10: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped four in Kaduna North, Kaduna.
- March 10: Sectarian violence led to nine deaths in Ohaukwu, Ebonyi.
- March 10: Customs officers killed nine in Ibadan, Oyo.
- March 11: Nigerian police killed six kidnappers in Faskari, Katsina.
- March 11: Sectarian violence led to five deaths in Agatu, Benue.
- March 12: The Nigerian Air Force killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- March 12: Bandits killed four in Gusau, Zamfara.
- March 12: Nigerian and Chadian soldiers killed "some" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram commanders in Kukawa, Borno.
- March 13: Herdsmen killed seven in Guma, Benue.