Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 14, 2015 to November 20, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 14: Nigerian troops killed five Boko Haram insurgents in Gwoza, Borno.
- November 14: Cameroonian soldiers killed five Boko Haram militants in Afade, Cameroon
- November 15: Armed kidnappers killed one civilian and kidnapped a musician in Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
- November 16: Nigerian troops killed twenty-six Boko Haram insurgents in Damboa, Borno.
- November 17: One suicide bomber killed himself and thirty-three others in Yola, Adamawa. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 17: Nigerian troops killed fourteen Boko Haram insurgents in Damboa, Borno.
- November 18: 2 suicide bombers killed themselves and 17 others in Kano. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 19: Armed robbers killed two policemen and two others in Lagos.