Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 21, 2015 to November 27, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 21: Four suicide bombers killed themselves and six others in Nigue, Cameroon. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 22: One female suicide bomber killed herself and seven others in Mafa, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 22: Cult clashes in Osogbo, Osun, resulted in the deaths of three.
- November 23: One female suicide bomber killed herself and ten others in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 25: Boko Haram killed thirty-eight in Gogone, Niger.
- November 26: Pirates kidnapped three Polish sailors off the coast of Nigeria (estimated at Port Harcourt, Rivers as that was their destination).
- November 27: One Boko Haram suicide bomber killed himself and twenty others at a Shiite Muslim march in Kura, Kano.