Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 22 to November 28, 2014. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 22: Fulani mercenaries killed forty in Keana, Nasarawa.
- November 23: Hoodlums hired by politicians attacked Ibadan, Oyo, killing three and razing houses.
- November 24: Boko Haram attacked Mobbar, Borno, killing forty.
- November 24: A struggle over the chieftancy in Larmurde, Adamawa, left ten dead.
- November 24: Boko Haram killed twenty in two villages near Chibok, Borno.
- November 25: Again, hired youths in Ibadan, Oyo went on the rampage, destroying properties but killing none.
- November 25: Two suicide bombers killed seventy-eight in a Maiduguri market. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 27: Boko Haram bombed a bus station in Mubi, Adamawa, killing forty.
- November 27: The Civilian JTF repelled a Boko Haram attack in Gubio, Borno, killing thirty insurgents.
- November 28: Three bombs followed by mass shooting killed 130 at a Kano mosque. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 28: Gunmen abducted three expatriates in Ogbia, Bayelsa.