Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 24 to 30, 2018. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 25: A cult clash resulted in the deaths of thirteen cultists and one civilian in Ushongo, Benue.
- November 25: The Nigerian Air Force killed "some" (estimated at five) Boko Haram militants in Kaga, Borno.
- November 26: Nigerian troops killed a would-be suicide bomber before she could detonate in Madagali, Adamawa. Boko Haram was suspected.
- November 26: Boko Haram killed four farmers in Maiduguri, Borno.
- November 26: Gunmen killed three in Obio/Akpor, Rivers.
- November 27: Boko Haram killed three soldiers in Kukawa, Borno.
- November 28: A suicide bomber killed herself but no others, and Cameroonian soldiers killed another would-be suicide bomber before she could detonate in Amchide, Cameroon. Boko Haram was suspected.
- November 28: Nigerian soldiers repelled a Boko Haram attack and killed "many" (estimated at twenty) militants in Abadam, Borno.
- November 29: Police killed 104 bandits in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- November 30: Boko Haram killed one soldier in Abadam, Borno.