Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 29, 2016 to November 3, 2016. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 5: Boko Haram killed two in Chibok, Borno.
- November 5: Nigerian soldiers killed thirty-seven Boko Haram militants and lost one of their own vigilantes in Damboa, Borno.
- November 5: Nigerian troops killed five Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.
- November 7: Nigerian troops killed thirteen Boko Haram militants and lost one soldier in Kukawa, Borno.
- November 7: Suspected cattle rustlers killed forty gold miners in Maru, Zamfara.
- November 9: Primary election violence resulted in one death in Isiala Ngwa North, Abia.
- November 11: Soldiers killed three would-be suicide bombers in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.