Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 8 to November 14, 2014. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 8: Gunmen assassinated the aide to the Governor of Nasarawa.
- November 8: Herdsmen killed thirty-two in Nasarawa.
- November 10: A suicide bombing at a school in Yobe resulted in the deaths of fifty-eight, including the bomber. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 11: Hunters killed eighty members of Boko Haram, pushing them out of Maiha, Adamawa.
- November 12: A female suicide bomber targeted a school library in Niger, detonating early. She killed herself and nine others. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 13: Soldiers and hunters took back the town of Mubi in Adamawa from Boko Hararm, killing "many" in the process (estimated at twenty).
- November 13: Boko Haram invaded Hong and Gombi in Adamawa and Chibok in Borno. There are no casualty figures.
- November 14: A suicide bomber killed six at a filling station in Kano. Boko Haram is suspected.