Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 10, 2015 to October 16, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 10: Five Boko Haram suicide bombers killed themselves and thirty-six others in Baga Sola, Chad.
- October 10: Two suicide bombers killed themselves and nine others in Kangaleri, Cameroon. Boko Haram is suspected.
- October 13: Three suicide bombers killed themselves and four others in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- October 13: Nigerian troops killed ten Boko Haram insurgents in Okene, Kogi.
- October 15: Two Boko Haram suicide bombers attacked a mosque in Maiduguri, Borno, killing themselves and thirty-two others.
- October 16: Four Boko Harm suicide bombers attacked Maiduguri, Borno, killing themselves and twenty-two others.