Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 19 to 25, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 19: Boko Haram killed four soldiers in Konduga, Borno.
- October 19: Gunmen kidnapped two in Kuje, FCT.
- October 20: Nigerian troops killed one bandit and destroyed two kidnapping camps in Chikun, Kaduna.
- October 20: Bandits killed five in Igabi, Kaduna.
- October 21: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Kukawa, Borno.
- October 22: Cultists killed seven in Boki, Cross River.
- October 22: Gunmen kidnapped a federal high court judge and his driver in Akoko South-East, Ondo.
- October 23: Gunmen abducted a Taraba government house official in Jalingo, Taraba.
- October 25: Nigerian troops killed six bandits in Kachia, Kaduna.
- October 25: Nigerian troops killed three kidnappers in Emohua, Rivers.