Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 22, 2016 to October 28, 2016. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 22: Hunters killed seven Boko Haram militants in Madagali, Adamawa.
- October 23: Sectarian violence led to one death in Ankpa, Kogi.
- October 25: The Niger Delta Avengers attacked a pipeline in Warri South West, Delta.
- October 26: Gunmen kidnapped the LG vice chairman in Anka, Zamfara.
- October 27: Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed seven in Jema’a, Kaduna.