Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 24, 2015 to October 30, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 24: Four suicide bombers killed themselves and one other in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- October 25: A suicide bomb detonated early in Maiduguri, Borno, killing the four attempted bombers. Boko Haram is suspected.
- October 27: Nigerian troops killed thirty Boko Haram insurgents in Gwoza, Borno.
- October 27: Nigerian troops killed four suspected Boko Haram insurgents in Madagali, Adamawa.
- October 27: Boko Haram killed fourteen in Ala, Niger.
- October 28: Gunmen kidnapped five children in Toro, Bauchi.
- October 28: Boko Haram attacked Gulani, Yobe, killing "many" (estimated at twenty).