Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 28 to November 3, 2017. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 28: Two suicide bombers killed themselves but no others in Madagali, Adamawa. Boko Haram was suspected.
- October 29: Two suicide bombers killed themselves and one CJTF member in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram was suspected.
- October 29: Boko Haram killed eleven in Gouderi, Cameroon.
- October 30: A suicide bomber killed himself and five others at a mosque in Bama, Borno. Boko Haram was suspected.
- October 30: Nigerian troops killed two Boko Haram militants in Gubio, Borno.
- October 30: Boko Haram killed four civilians with an IED, but Nigerian soldiers killed twenty Boko Haram militants in retaliation in Bama, Borno.
- October 31: A young suicide bomber killed herself and five children in Zamga, Cameroon. Boko Haram was suspected.
- November 2: Suspected assassins killed three in Okene, Kogi.
- November 2: Sectarian violence led to five deaths in Ikwo, Ebonyi.