Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 3, 2015 to October 9, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 4: Four Boko Haram suicide bombers killed themselves and six others in Diffa, Niger.
- October 5: Three Boko Haram insurgents accidentally killed themselves when a bomb they were transporting exploded in Bosso, Niger.
- October 6: Two Boko Haram suicide bombers attacked a mosque in Gubio, Borno, killing themselves and eighteen others.
- October 6: Boko Haram killed eleven Chadian soldiers and lost seventeen of their own in Kaiga Ngouboua, Chad.
- October 7: Three suicide bombers killed themselves and fifteen others in Damaturu, Yobe. Boko Haram is suspected.
- October 7: Nigerian soldiers killed one hundred Boko Haram militants and lost seven of their own in Gujba, Yobe.
- October 9: Unknown gunmen killed four in Jos South, Plateau; police killed one of the gunmen.