Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 19, 2015 to September 25, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 20: Bombings in Maiduguri, Borno killed one suicide bomber and 116 others. Boko Haram is suspected.
- September 20: One suicide bomber killed himself and twenty-six others in Monguno, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- September 20: Two suicide bombers killed themselves and three others in Mora, Cameroon. Boko Haram is suspected.
- September 22: Sectarian violence led to the deaths of fifty in Shiroro, Niger state.
- September 22: Cameroonian troops killed seventeen Boko Haram militants in Amchide, Cameroon.
- September 24: Boko Haram attacked Baga and Monguno in Borno, killing "many" (estimated at twenty).
- September 24: Suspected cultists killed thirteen in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Rivers.
- September 25: Boko Haram killed fifteen in N’Gourtoua, Niger.
- September 25: The Nigerian military recaptured Banki town in Bauchi, Borno, killing "several" (estimated at five) Boko Haram militants.