Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from April 18 to 24, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- April 18: Bandits killed fourteen people in Danmusa LGA, ten in Dutsinma LGA, and twenty-three in Safana LGA in Katsina.
- April 18: Nigerian soldiers killed 105 Boko Haram militants in Gujba, Yobe.
- April 19: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) bandits in Rafi, Niger state.
- April 19: Herdsmen killed five in Kauru, Kaduna.
- April 19: Bandits killed three in Faskari, Katsina.
- April 20: Bandits abducted forty people in Faskari, Katsina.
- April 20: Four soldiers and thirty bandits were killed in a clash in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- April 20: Gunmen killed eight in Rafi, Niger state.
- April 20: Communal violence led to four deaths and one kidnapping in Anambra West, Anambra.
- April 20: Nigerian troops killed thirteen Boko Haram militants in Geidam, Yobe.
- April 21: Nigerian troops killed "some" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- April 22: Nigerian troops killed three militia in Ukum, Benue.
- April 22: Herdsmen killed two in Aniocha North, Delta.
- April 23: Bandits killed seven and kidnapped one in Chikun, Kaduna.
- April 24: Nigerian troops killed eighty-nine bandits in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- April 24: Boko Haram killed three policemen and two others in Konduga, Borno.