Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from February 29 to March 6, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- February 29: Boko Haram killed ten in Aksira/Uba, Borno.
- March 1: Bandits killed fifty-one in Igabi, Kaduna.
- March 1: Kidnappers abducted five students and one teacher in Mariga, Niger.
- March 3: Herdsmen killed four in Kwande, Benue.
- March 4: Gunmen killed two policemen and two civilians in Udu, Delta.
- March 4: A cult clash resulted in three deaths in Okigwe, Imo.
- March 4: Three soldiers and nineteen Boko Haram militants were killed during an attack in Damboa, Borno.
- March 4: Herdsmen killed three and kidnapped seven in Aniocha North, Delta.
- March 4: The Nigerian Air Force killed "some" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- March 4: Boko Haram killed six police officers and two civilians in Bursari, Yobe.
- March 4: Kidnappers abducted three local government councillors in Gummi, Zamfara.
- March 5: The Nigerian Air Force killed "some" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.