Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 4 to 10, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 4: Gunmen killed three and abducted five in Kurfi LGA and abducted three others in Matazu LGA in Katsina.
- July 6: Herders killed two in Logo, Benue.
- July 6: Bandits killed fifteen civilians and Nigerian troops killed forty-six bandits in Batsari, Katsina.
- July 6: A Boko Haram IED killed one Nigerian soldier in Kaga, Borno.
- July 7: Thirty-seven Nigerian soldiers and seventeen Boko Haram militants were killed during a clash in Damboa, Borno.
- July 7: Nigerian troops killed two bandits in Sabon Birni, Sokoto.
- July 8: Gunmen killed two farmers and kidnapped ten others in Toto, Nasarawa.
- July 8: Kidnappers killed two police officers in Oredo, Edo.
- July 9: Kidnappers abducted eight in Abaji, FCT.
- July 9: The Nigerian Air Force killed twenty bandits in Talata-Mafara, Zamfara.
- July 9: Gunmen killed two naval officers in Lokoja, Kogi.
- July 9: Gunmen killed nine in Kauru, Kaduna.
- July 10: Gunmen killed eleven in Kauru, Kaduna.
- July 10: Herdsmen killed seven civilians and Nigerian troops killed two herdsmen in Logo, Benue.
- July 10: Gunmen kidnapped three in Ekiti East, Ekiti.