Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 13 to June 19, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 13: Twenty soldiers and forty-one ISWA militants were killed during a clash in Monguno, Borno.
- June 13: ISWA killed forty civilians in Nganzai, Borno.
- June 13: ISWA killed thirty-one civilians in Gubio, Borno.
- June 14: Communal violence led to ten deaths in Agatu, Benue.
- June 14: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Bokkos, Plateau.
- June 14: Nigerian troops killed fourteen Boko Haram militants in Ngala, Borno.
- June 14: Militia killed three and kidnapped six in Wukari, Taraba.
- June 15: Bandits kidnapped ten and killed two in Shiroro, Niger state.
- June 15: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) bandits in Faskari, Katsina.
- June 15: Bandits kidnapped twenty-five in Maru, Zamfara.
- June 16: Nigerian troops killed two herdsmen in Guma, Benue.
- June 16: Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) operatives killed seven police officers in Ughelli, Delta.
- June 17: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.
- June 17: Nigerian troops killed "some" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in a separate incident in Bama, Borno.
- June 19: Bandits killed seven in Batsari, Katsina.
- June 19: Nigerian troops killed three kidnappers in Quan'an Pan, Plateau.