Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 6 to June 12, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 6: Troops killed two bandits in Tsafe, Zamfara.
- June 6: Sectarian violence led to four deaths in Bali LGA and two deaths in Donga LGA, Taraba.
- June 6: Herdsmen killed twelve civilians and Nigerian troops killed five of the herdsmen in Guma, Benue.
- June 6: ISWA fighters killed six Nigerian soldiers in Konduga, Borno.
- June 6: Nigerian troops killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of bandits in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- June 6: Communal violence led to four deaths in Onicha, Ebonyi.
- June 7: A Nigerian military airstrike killed "several" (estimated at ten) bandits in the Kwayanbana Forest in Zamfara.
- June 7: Boko Haram killed five and kidnapped nine in Konduga, Borno.
- June 8: Nigerian troops killed an "unspecified" (estimated at ten) number of Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- June 9: Boko Haram killed eighty-one and kidnapped six in Gubio, Borno.
- June 9: Bandits killed fifty-seven in Faskari, Katsina.
- June 9: Communal violence led to twenty-three deaths in Lamurde, Adamawa.
- June 10: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- June 10: Boko Haram killed four in Damboa, Borno.
- June 11: Boko Haram released a video of them killing one Nigerian soldier and one Nigerian police officer.
- June 12: Bandits killed eight and kidnapped nine in Faskari, Katsina.