Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 28 to December 4, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 28: Boko Haram killed 110 people in Jere, Borno.
- November 28: Gunmen killed two in Jos South, Plateau.
- November 29: Unknown attackers killed eight in Jema'a, Kaduna.
- November 29: Cultists killed three in Ughelli North, Delta.
- November 29: Cultists killed three in Ezza North and one in Ezza South in Ebonyi.
- November 29: Gunmen killed four in Wukari and two in Jalingo in Taraba.
- November 29: Troops killed one bandit while the bandits killed two people in Chikun, Kaduna.
- November 30: Pirates killed one and kidnapped two in Okrika, Rivers.
- November 30: Troops killed one bandit in Igabi, Kaduna.
- November 30: Bandits killed seven farmers and abducted thirty in Sabuwa, Katsina.
- November 30: Bandits killed one traditional ruler and kidnapped eight in Talata-Mafara, Zamfara.
- November 30: Airstrikes killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Konduga, Borno.
- November 30: ISWA abducted one aid worker and two local officials in Kaga, Borno.
- November 30: Bandits killed four at a market in Mashegu, Niger State; the villagers killed one bandit in retaliation.
- December 1: Suspected Fulani militias killed three and kidnapped two in Jos South, Plateau.
- December 1: Airstrikes killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- December 2: The assistant commissioner of police was killed in Calabar, Cross River.
- December 3: Electoral violence resulted in two deaths in Bakura, Zamfara.
- December 3: A land dispute resulted in two deaths in Akure North, Ondo.
- December 3: Kidnappers killed three and abducted ten in Uhunmwonde, Edo; vigilantes killed one of the kidnappers.
- December 3: A cult clash resulted in five deaths in Alimosho, Lagos.
- December 3: Boko Haram killed four and kidnapped two in northern Cameroon.
- December 3: Villagers kidnapped four police officers and three vigilantes in Ijebu North, Ogun.
- December 4: Police officers killed two bandits in Tambuwal, Sokoto.
- December 4: Robbers killed four at a market in Oredo, Edo.