Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 9 to October 15, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 9: Gunmen abducted one police officer during an attack on a police station in Uzo-Uwani, Enugu.
- October 10: Thirty-two bandits and five police officers were killed during a clash in Rafi, Niger State.
- October 10: Kidnappers abducted two in Yola South, Adamawa.
- October 10: Nigerian troops killed "a number" (estimated at ten) of Boko Haram militants when they repelled an attack on Konduga, Borno.
- October 11: Kidnappers abducted three seminarians in Jema'a, Kaduna.
- October 11: Suspected herdsmen killed two in Zangon Kataf, Kaduna.
- October 12: Gunmen killed one soldier while six gunmen were killed during a clash in Ihiala, Anambra.
- October 12: Two vigilantes and an "unspecified number" (estimated at ten) of bandits were killed during a clash in Shiroro, Niger State.
- October 13: Kidnappers abducted two in Umuahia North, Abia.
- October 13: A transport unions clash resulted in three deaths in Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
- October 13: Bandits killed six soldiers and abducted "many" (estimated at ten) civilians in Tsafe, Zamfara.
- October 14: Kidnappers abducted five in Ekiti, Kwara.
- October 14: Bandits killed twelve in Kaura-Namode, Zamfara.
- October 15: Sectarian violence led to three deaths in Bassa, Plateau.
- October 15: Bandits abducted a Katsina monarch in Charanchi, Katsina.
- October 15: Gunmen killed one in Wukari, Taraba.