Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 12, 2015 to September 18, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 13: Two suicide bombers killed themselves and seven others in Kolofata, Cameroon.
- September 14: The wife of The Sun’s deputy managing director was kidnapped in Lagos State.
- September 14: Sectarian violence in Barkin Ladi, Plateau led to the deaths of twenty.
- September 15: Pipeline vandals killed ten Security Services Operatives in a gun duel in Obafemi Owode, Ogun.
- September 16: Sectarian violence in Mangu, Plateau led to the deaths of nineteen.