Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 18 to September 24, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 18: Suspected herdsmen killed two and kidnapped one in Guma, Benue.
- September 18: Kidnappers killed one student and abducted an unspecified number of students (estimated at five) in Okigwe, Abia.
- September 19: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped three from a church in Kabba/Bunu, Kogi.
- September 19: Gunmen killed three police officers in Onitsha North, Anambra.
- September 19: Bandits killed six in Tangaza, Sokoto.
- September 19: One soldier and forty-two bandits were killed during a clash in Shiroro, Niger State.
- September 19: Kidnappers abducted three in Abeokuta South, Ogun.
- September 19: The State Vigilante Group killed eleven bandits in Koton-Karfe, Kogi.
- September 20: Police officers killed one student in Jos, Plateau.
- September 20: Police officers killed one protestor in Khana, Rivers.
- September 21: Gunmen killed two in Awka, Anambra.
- September 21: Gunmen killed one police officer during an attack on a hotel in Gwagwala, Federal Capital Territory.
- September 22: Gunmen killed two police officers in Oji-River, Enugu.
- September 22: The Nigerian Air Force killed "dozens" (estimated at twenty-four) Boko Haram militants in Kukawa, Borno.
- September 23: Gunmen killed one in Ethiope East, Delta.
- September 24: Boko Haram killed thirty Nigerian soldiers in Marte, Borno.
- September 24: Kidnappers abducted three in Irepodun, Kwara.
- September 24: Bandits killed two and kidnapped one in Zaria, Kaduna.