Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 26 to October 2, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 26: Kidnappers abducted four in Aniocha North, Delta.
- September 26: Air strikes killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Marte, Borno.
- September 27: Bandits killed one and kidnapped seven in Danko Wasagu, Kebbi.
- September 27: Cultists killed one at a church in Oruk-Anam, Akwa Ibom.
- September 28: Nigerian troops killed two bandits in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- September 28: Two herdsmen were killed in Ivo, Ebonyi.
- September 28: Boko Haram killed two Cameroonian soldiers in Zeleved, Cameroon.
- September 29: ISWA killed ten Nigerian soldiers in Marte, Borno.
- September 29: Airstrikes killed "several" (estimated at ten) ISWA militants in Marte, Borno.
- September 30: Suspected Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) members killed one police officer in Oyigbo, Rivers.
- October 1: Military air strikes killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Ngala, Borno.
- October 2: Nigerian police officers killed six armed robbers in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.