Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from April 23 to April 29, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- April 23: Kidnappers abducted ten in Ogbaru, Anambra.
- April 23: Bandits kidnapped two in Lere, Kaduna.
- April 23: Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) troops killed twenty-six Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) militants in Borgogorou, Niger.
- April 23: Gunmen killed two at a wedding in Bauchi, Bauchi.
- April 24: A Boko Haram/ISWA bombing killed one in Bade, Yobe.
- April 24: Gunmen killed three in Offa, Kwara.
- April 24: A police officer killed two civilians in Alimosho, Lagos.
- April 24: Bandits killed seven vigilante members in Gusau, Zamfara.
- April 25: Military personnel repelled an attack in Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa, killing one of the attackers.
- April 25: Boko Haram killed one in Gubio, Borno.
- April 25: Nigerian troops killed two Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN) militants in Orlu, Imo.
- April 25: Bandits killed an All Progressive Congress (APC) Ward Chair and "several" others (estimated at ten) total and kidnapped "others" (estimated at ten) in Kagarko, Kaduna.
- April 25: Police officers killed one NSCDC operative in Owerri, Imo.
- April 25: Bandits killed twenty-five in Kauru, Kaduna.
- April 26: Police officers killed one bandit in Kurfi, Katsina.
- April 26: Gunmen killed an APC chieftain in Yenegoa, Bayelsa.
- April 27: MNJTF forces killed twenty-two ISWA militants in Abadam, Borno.
- April 28: Suspected herders killed two in Logo, Benue.
- April 28: Bandits killed two civilians and one soldier in Bassa, Plateau.
- April 28: Police officers killed three gang members in Akpabuyo, Cross River.
- April 28: Bandits kidnapped a community leader and "others" (estimated at five total) in Kachia, Kaduna.
- April 28: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped "others" (estimated at five) in Tai, Rivers.
- April 29: Suspected herders killed one Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) personnel and one civilian in Makurdi, Benue.
- April 29: Gunmen killed five in Nnewi South, Anambra.
- April 29: Police officers killed one Shiite civilian during a Quds Day rally in Zaria, Kaduna.