Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 25 to 31, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 25: A Nigerian task force killed three kidnappers in Okene, Kogi.
- July 25: Boko Haram killed ten soldiers in Damboa, Borno.
- July 25: Nigerian troops killed two bandits in Jibia, Katsina.
- July 26: Boko Haram/ISWA executed three of their own in Kukawa, Borno.
- July 27: Herdsmen killed a police officer in Bassa, Plateau.
- July 27: Police officers killed two kidnappers in Ishielu, Ebonyi.
- July 27: Militia members killed five in Toto, Nassarawa.
- July 28: Kidnappers abducted five in Suleja, Niger state.
- July 28: Police officers killed three bandits in Dutsinma, Katsina.
- July 29: Gunmen killed fourteen in Kotonkarfe, Kogi.
- July 29: Robbers killed four police officers in Ohaukwu, Ebonyi.
- July 29: Four robbers and one police officer were killed during a bank robbery in Kajola, Oyo.
- July 29: Bandits killed one and kidnapped three in Chikun, Kaduna.
- July 30: A Boko Haram mortar attack killed seven in Maiduguri, Borno.
- July 31: Boko Haram killed ten in Tenana, Chad.
- July 31: Gunmen killed a traditional ruler in Nassarawa, Nassarawa.
- July 31: Herdsmen kidnapped two in Isi-Uzo, Enugu.