Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 6 to 12, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 6: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (estimated at ten) ISWAP (Boko Haram) militants in Bakassi, Borno.
- July 7: Gunmen killed six in Kankara, Katsina.
- July 8: Nigerian troops killed one bandit in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- July 9: Bandits killed five in Shiroro, Niger.
- July 9: Three were killed, including one policeman, when Shiites and police clashed in Abuja.
- July 9: Kidnappers abducted sixteen travelers in Ikwerre, Rivers.
- July 9: Nigerian police killed three in Obio/Akpor, Rivers.
- July 9: Gunmen killed four in Ardo-Kola, Taraba.
- July 10: Kidnappers abducted the Adamawa permanent secretary in Yola North, Adamawa.
- July 10: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Vandeikya, Benue.
- July 12: Suspected herdsmen kidnapped one and killed one in Odigbo, Ondo.