- The U.S. Needs to Prepare for More Billion-Dollar Climate Disasters Like Hurricane IanBillion-dollar disasters such as Hurricane Ian are on the rise in the United States. Officials should take swift action to reduce the damage and protect Americans.
- A Conversation With Infrastructure Coordinator Mitchell LandrieuMitchell Landrieu—senior advisor and infrastructure coordinator at the White House, former lieutenant governor of Louisiana, and former mayor of New Orleans— discuss the bipartisan Infrastructure Inv…
- A Conversation With Secretary Xavier BecerraSecretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra discusses the agency’s global footprint, including how COVID-19 exposed systemic disparities in healthcare at home and abroad, plans to prepare for future pandemics, and efforts to restore global partnerships.
- The Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse and the Importance of Infrastructure InvestmentThe Pittsburgh bridge collapse reminds us again that infrastructure investment is vital for safety and drives competitiveness, productivity, efficiency, connectivity, resilience, and jobs.
- Understanding the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs ActHeidi Crebo-Rediker, adjunct senior fellow at CFR, will discuss the provisions in the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) and implications for infrastructure projects at the stat…
- Financing Global Infrastructure: The Role of the Private SectorIf properly harnessed, private capital can help the United States meet global infrastructure needs and compete with China’s Belt and Road Initiative.