Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 26 to July 2, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 26: Herders killed one and kidnapped one in Offa, Kwara.
- June 26: The Joint Task Force killed two kidnappers in Koton-Karfe, Kogi.
- June 27: Two soldiers and thirty-seven Boko Haram militants were killed during a clash in Abadam, Borno.
- June 27: A masquerade group killed one at a mosque in Osogbo, Osun.
- June 27: Gunmen killed three in Bassa, Plateau.
- June 28: Police killed three in Ogo-Oluwa, Oyo.
- June 28: Police killed one student during a protest in Jema'a, Kaduna.
- June 29: Bandits killed a Zamfara lawmaker and kidnapped two others in Faskari, Katsina.
- June 29: Hunters and police officers killed two kidnapers in Okehi, Kogi.
- June 30: Kidnappers abducted eight ceramic workers in Ajaokuta, Kogi.
- June 30: Vigilantes killed three kidnappers in Lokoja, Kogi.
- June 30: A communal clash resulted in three deaths in Lavun, Niger State.
- June 18–June 30: Nigerian troops killed seventy-three Boko Haram militants (estimated at seven unaccounted for by reported incidents) in Borno.
- July 1: Security forces killed five at Sunday Igboho's residence in Ibadan, Oyo and kidnapped his wife along with others (estimated at five kidnapped total).
- July 1: Robbers killed one police officer at a bank in Moba, Ekiti.
- July 1: Gunmen killed seven herdsmen in Jos South, Plateau.
- July 2: Bandits kidnapped thirteen in Chikun, Kaduna.
- July 2: Three police officers and twenty-eight Boko Haram militants were killed during a clash in Kaga, Borno.