Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 5 to June 11, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 5: Gunmen killed six in Danmusa, Katsina.
- June 5: Bandits killed one police officer and forty farmers in Bungudu, Zamfara.
- June 6: Police officers killed five attackers during an assault on a police station in Owerri, Imo.
- June 6: Suspected herdsmen killed twenty in Ibarapa North, Oyo.
- June 6: Bandits killed thirty in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- June 6: Bandits killed thirty in Agatu, Benue.
- June 7: Suspected herdsmen killed three in Imeko-Afon, Ogun.
- June 7: Bandits killed three in Igabi, Kaduna.
- June 8: Suspected herdsmen killed four in Asa, Kwara.
- June 8: Police officers killed two kidnappers in Ajaokuta, Kogi.
- June 8: Nigerian troops killed six Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) militants in Dikwa, Borno.
- June 9: Kidnappers abducted a University of Jos lecturer in Jos North, Plateau.
- June 9: Herdsmen killed three in Asa, Kwara.
- June 9: Suspected herdsmen killed six in Katsina-Ala, Benue.
- June 10: Suspected herdsmen killed five in Makurdi, Benue.
- June 10: Gunmen killed one police inspector during an attack on a police station in Idemili South, Anambra.
- June 10: Kidnappers killed one and abducted ten from a school in Zaria, Kaduna.
- June 10: Kidnappers abducted four in Ibadan, Oyo.
- June 10: Bandits killed ninety-three in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- June 10: Suspected herdsmen kidnapped fifteen in Okigwe, Imo.
- June 11: Herdsmen kidnapped a farmer in Ikole, Ekiti.
- June 11: Bandits killed one in Yola South, Adamawa.
- June 11: Suspected herdsmen killed six in Keana, Nassarawa.