Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from March 21 to 27, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- March 21: Kidnappers abducted fourteen in Anka, Zamfara.
- March 21: Gunmen killed two soldiers and two others in Bassa, Plateau.
- March 22: Suspected herdsmen killed one and kidnapped three in Kwande, Benue.
- March 22: Suspected bandits killed twenty-nine security operatives in Shiroro, Niger State.
- March 22: Gunmen abducted five in Akoko, Edo.
- March 22: Boko Haram killed ninety-two Chadian soldiers in Boma, Chad.
- March 23: Seventy Nigerian soldiers and one hundred fifty Boko Haram militants were killed during a clash in Askira-Uba, Borno.
- March 24: Kidnappers abducted twenty-three in Jos, Plateau.
- March 25: Gunmen killed three in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- March 25: Nigerian soldiers killed two civilians in Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa.
- March 25: Sectarian violence led to five deaths in Chikun, Kaduna.
- March 25: Nigerian troops killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of ISWA militants in Ngala, Borno.
- March 26: Sectarian violence led to fourteen deaths in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- March 27: Kidnappers abducted six in Ibi, Taraba.
- March 27: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) of Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.