Keynote Session: A Conversation With Stacey Abrams
In the keynote session, Stacey Abrams spoke with Eduardo Porter about the importance of understanding foreign policy, securing voting rights, and the 2020 presidential election.
Plenary I: Leading Organizational Change for Diversity and Inclusion
In the opening session of the 2019 Conference on Diversity in International Affairs, Marc Allen, Reuben Brigety, and Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall discussed with Juan Zarate how to foster diversity and inclusion in international affairs professions.
Plenary II: The Future of Democracy Around the World
In the second plenary, Jendayi Frazer, Julissa Reynoso, and Uzra Zeya looked with presider Alyssa Ayres at the state of democracy around the world.
- How to Land the Job
- Making the Transition Between the Public and Private Sectors
- Experiences in Entrepreneurialism
- Developing Podcasts and Getting Your Message Out
- International Opportunities: Fellowships, Graduate School, Internships, and More
- Successful Career Transitions During Political Transitions
- Working in International Affairs: Reflections From the Field
- Professional Writing Workshop
Stacey Abrams remains mum about plans during visit to Washington (Washington Post)
Stacey Abrams: 'I am going to look at the 2020 presidential election' (USA Today)
Flirting with presidential bid, Stacey Abrams talks foreign policy (Washington Times)
Stacey Abrams: These are the places to watch for voter suppression in 2020 (ThinkProgress)