Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from April 8 to April 14, 2023. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- April 8: Gunmen killed one and abducted one in Gwagwalada, Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- April 8: Kidnappers abducted and killed one police inspector in Aboh-Mbaise, Imo.
- April 8: Soldiers killed two bandits in Maru, Zamfara.
- April 8: Soldiers killed one bandit in Kankara, Katsina.
- April 9: Police officers killed two bandits in Tsafe, Zamfara.
- April 10: Kidnappers killed one and abducted one in Rogo, Kano.
- April 10: Kidnappers killed one and abducted two in Kabba/Bunu, Kogi.
- April 11: Troops killed two bandits in Kaduna, Kaduna.
- April 11: Herders abducted one in Ila, Osun.
- April 12: Cultists killed three and abducted two in Ahoada West, Rivers.
- April 12: Bandits killed eight in Zangon Kataf, Kaduna.
- April 12: Bandits killed nine while airstrikes killed "several" (est. at ten) of the bandits in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- April 12: Troops killed fifteen bandits in Birnin-Magaji, Zamfara.
- April 13: Boko Haram killed eleven in Gujba, Yobe.
- April 13: Kidnapper abducted three in Akure, Ondo.
- April 14: Police killed two bandits in Kurfi, Katsina.
- April 14: Police killed three kidnappers in Lafia, Nassarawa.
- April 14: Police killed a protesting Shi'ite member in Abuja, FCT.