Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from April 9 to April 15, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- April 9: Kidnappers abducted two in Mangu, Plateau.
- April 9: Kidnappers abducted two in Sanga, Kaduna.
- April 10: Nigerian troops killed twenty-two Boko Haram/Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) militants in Abadam, Borno.
- April 10: Bandits killed 106 and kidnapped seventy in Kanam, Plateau.
- April 10: Communal violence led to twenty-six deaths in Ezza, Ebonyi.
- April 10: Gunmen killed two in Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi.
- April 10: Bandits killed fiftteen in Chikun, Kaduna.
- April 11: Police officers killed two bandits in Jibia, Katsina.
- April 11: Herdsmen killed fifteen in Tarka Local Government Area (LGA), one in Logo LGA, and nine in Guma LGA in Benue.
- April 11: Kidnappers abducted eight in Emuoha, Rivers.
- April 11: Gunmen killed an Osun All Progressives Congress (APC) chief in Atakumosa East, Osun.
- April 11: "Enforcers" killed two during a sit-at-home in Enugu, Enugu.
- April 11: Communal violence led to four deaths in Izzi, Ebonyi.
- April 11: Gunmen killed a community head at a mosque in Sardauna, Taraba.
- April 11: Police officers killed one bandit in Kachia, Kaduna.
- April 12: Kidnappers abducted four in Funtua, Katsina.
- April 12: Herdsmen killed three and kidnapped two in Isi-Uzo, Enugu.
- April 13: Bandits abducted five students in Tsafe, Zamfara.
- April 13: Police officers killed six kidnappers in Oredo, Edo.
- April 13: Gunmen killed four police officers during an attack on a police station in Ogbaru, Anambra.
- April 14: The Nigerian Air Force killed seventy-five ISWA militants in Kukawa, Borno.
- April 14: Police officers killed one gunman who attacked a police station in Oyi, Anambra.
- April 14: Electoral violence led to the death of one Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) security guard in Ihitte/Uboma, Imo.
- April 15: Gunmen killed one police officer in Aguata, Anambra.