Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 10 to July 16, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 10: Kidnappers abducted two in Toto, Nassarawa.
- July 10: Herdsmen killed one and kidnapped two in Akinyele, Oyo.
- July 11: Kidnappers abducted three in Bakura, Zamfara.
- July 11: Bandits killed nine in Zangon Kataf, Kaduna.
- July 11: Bandits kidnapped fourteen in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- July 11: Kidnappers killed one and abducted two in Ethiope East, Delta.
- July 12: Cultists killed six in Oshimili South, Delta.
- July 12: The Nigerian Air Force killed 120 bandits in Birnin-Magaji/Kiyaw, Zamfara.
- July 12: Communal violence led to five deaths in Afikpo South, Ebonyi.
- July 12: Herdsmen killed thirty-three in Zangon Kataf, Kaduna.
- July 13: Gunmen killed three police officers and two others in Idemlili North, Anambra.
- July 13: Gunmen killed six soldiers in Uzo-Uwani, Enugu.
- July 13: Four were killed during a clash between traders and soldiers in Mushin, Lagos.
- July 13: Bandits killed eight in Zangon Kataf, Kaduna.
- July 15: Robbers killed one police officer, one journalist, and one civilian during a bank robbery in Ifedore, Ondo.
- July 15: Bandits killed two soldiers and kidnapped twenty civilians in Sabon Birni, Sokoto.
- July 15: Nigerian soldiers allegedly killed seven protestors in Lamurde, Adamawa; the Army refuted this claim.
- July 15: Cultists killed two police officers and eight others in Awka, Anambra.
- July 16: Gunmen killed one Amotekun leader and three others in Ibarapa North, Oyo.
- July 16: Bandits kidnapped 150 and killed one in Shinkafi, Zamfara.